
Tonight is the last night that we have to write for our blogging assignment. I’m so excited. I thought it might be fun to get paralytic drunk before writing and then hope to be all witty and stuff… but I have to work tomorrow morning, and that just wouldn’t be pretty. While my blog readers will never really know if I imbibed tonight, I am going to take advantage of my temporary positionality to become “a subject who consciously fictionalizes stability in order to write…” The ability “to resist, and to act” will come later when I sober up enough. My first act of my new existence of resistence will be to simply end this assignment, and my interpolation into its discourse, with a hearty cheers and a return to my poker game.
Rhodes, Jacqueline. "Substantive and Feminist Girlie Action: Women Online."
1 comment:
5TH ANNUAL DRAG SHOW SHIP NIGHT
Date: December 7th
Time:9:00
Location:Power Plant
Description/Details: This will be the 5th Annual Drag Show to raise awarness on campus and to promote diversity. The Drag Show was started by the residence group Siderite; the GLBTTQQ and straight but not narrow minded group. The Drag Show has continually expanded over the years and this year should be BIGGER AND BETTER then ever! Hosted by one of Edmonton's funniest and loudest Drag Queens and a varity of preformence from students in residence should prove an excellent time. Not to mention there are going to be some great prizes for coming out and showing your support and also for the best audence members in Drag. So come out, dress up (if you would like) and have a great night. After the Drag show there is drinking and dancing so come early and stay late!
This event is also also brought to you by;
-The University of Alberta Residence Hall Assosiacion
-The Lister Hall Students Association
-The Students Union
-The Power Plant
-OUTreach
Post a Comment