Last night I drove an hour and a half in a mostly east direction, and found myself standing at the base of a giant egg. I scaled the base of egg because, well, if one should find oneself at the base of an egg, the only sensible thing to do is climb it. Having conquered the giant egg, I turned my attention to the giant elk that was awaiting mounting not a block down the road. As you can see, I captured both of my conquests last night on film. Do my acts last night count as the politicization of art?
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Last night I drove an hour and a half in a mostly east direction, and found myself standing at the base of a giant egg. I scaled the base of egg because, well, if one should find oneself at the base of an egg, the only sensible thing to do is climb it. Having conquered the giant egg, I turned my attention to the giant elk that was awaiting mounting not a block down the road. As you can see, I captured both of my conquests last night on film. Do my acts last night count as the politicization of art?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment